I thought I had a comprehensive bucket list but I knew I would learn about new places from all the great people out there who share their experiences whether in person, via a blog, via a tweet, or any other mechanism.
So, I thought it only fair to start tracking additions to the original bucket list when someone’s contribution brings a unique place to my attention. I could just update the original bucket list and add the new place but I thought it would be a good thing to give credit to those who give me ideas.
Here is the start of the list and the credit…
- Kjerag, Norway. Added June 2012. Credit: @LeeAbbamonte Photo
- The great mud mosque of Djenne, Mali. Added July 2012. Credit: @LeeAbbamonte Photos: Photo
- Cantona (with its Olmec ruins) and Puebla, Mexico. Added July 2012. Credit: @travelingted www.travelingted.tv
- Cappadocia, Turkey. Unique landscape and history. Added August 2012. Credit: @BlBrTravel blondbrunettetravel.com
- Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo, Japan. Added August 2012. Credit: @L_e_a_h Story: Tsukiji Market
- Yellowstone! This may be obvious but clearly an oversight on my part! Added August 2012. Credit: @workmomtravels Story: Family, falling in love, and fly fishing
- DONE!!! FEB 2013: Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro. Added September 2012. Credit: @TrekkingforKids www.trekkingforkids.org
I look forward to many more additions!