ilivetotravel is open to working with organizations that provide travel services or seek to promote travel. ilivetotravel focuses on freelance writing, press trips, visits and reviews, advertisements, and anything else that helps share what travel has to offer but reach out to me if you have other needs and I will be happy to talk to you about them!
What makes ilivetotravel unique?
- Travel for me is a way of life. I travel extensively for business and take multiple personal trips every single year. I’m not a round-the-world, mid-life crisis, once-in-a-lifetime, backpacker, or sabbatical type of traveler: it’s an essential part of who I am and how I live.
- I focus on international travel and have for more than 25 years. But I do enjoy seeing my own backyard and seek to add more of that into the mix.
- I’m an independent traveler and have visited more than 50 countries on 6 continents.
- My travel includes a wide range of experiences – from professional travel, to language immersion, to study the efforts to combat deep poverty, to leisure travel, to adventure and outdoor experiences, and to luxury destinations. I appreciate all kinds of travel and have been known to mix it up between or within trips.
- I can not only cover topics in this English site but I also having a growing Spanish site, vivoparaviajar that could also be an outlet for the stories if you want to target the Hispanic market in North America or Spanish-speaking countries in Europe and Latin America.
- In my professional life, I have dealt with large corporate clients, managed multi-year / multi-million dollar projects, and led groups of over 125 people. I understand business objectives, metrics, and client satisfaction. Professionalism and honoring commitments are at the cornerstone of my approach.
Let’s start a dialogue – contact me at email@example.com. Looking forward to new collaborations.
N.B.: Opinions will always be my own!